Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am sick

Long story short here ah.. I got an illness recently, or rather from start of this week. Okee, I do not know "start of this week" is fact or a belief to start off with. Maybe it has been there all along! Haaa…

I am down with lan(3) duo(4) bing(4), i.e. lazy disease. I think it is a super strong virus attack and it is cancerous. I can feel my limps rotting away, my liver and lungs decaying, and my brain and heart dying…

Although there may be mountain high of work piling up, but what can be so urgent that the company would collapse if I dun address it? Does anyone bother? Does it matter? What for and for who if I put in extra effort to go the extra mile? Can’t I get away with it like all other people who are experts in these taiji and “smoking” martial art?

Thus this is the current state:

Do not feel like doing, do not feel like pushing it through, do not feel like bothering… Dun know, dun care, dun bother…

How long is this going to last? I dunno… I have yet to get any inspiration (read: identifying the root of the problems) from my run in gym yesterday night. I thought I might... Uhm.

So bottom line: let's wait and see – either I get killed for my lazy disease or I may get a miraculous cure?!


P.S: It is irritating when I know clearly that the price to pay can be very high… but then again, I am too lazy to think through this as well.

No comments: